3.25.2008

New Blog


Hey!
So I used to blog on MSN spaces but no one could see it so here I am for family and friends. I kinda got inspiration from my cousin Nina's blog which is so amazing. Her little Max is so cute. I have yet to meet him. Sad. =[
Well, right now I'm in California. We're getting ready to go to Disneyland after Mum and Daddy get home from Brother Hoffstrand's funeral. I can't express how excited I am to go. My cousin's little girl Jessica has gone three times and she is only two. I've never been and I'm well a lot older than her. Ava is excited too. The weather here is soooo nice and I am glad I'm not back home where Becca tells me it is raining. I love the rain but the sun is what I grew up in.
I took some quite cool pictures in Grandma's yard. Nothing like Nina's but still, I'm getting better every time I go out. =] I'm taking a class next year, Into to Photography. I'm really excited and hoping a get a nicer camera for my birthday. Grandma showed me the pictures she took from her photography class. They were pretty good.
I'm going to be posting some of my writing on here, just for kicks and giggles. I want you all to comment; that's the only way I'll get better. Hope you like them. Well, I better go. I'll put on some of the pictures I took okay?
Bye!

No comments: