I thought I would wait until the actual dance for this but I just can't. The dance is Saturday so I will post pictures from that.
Taylor asked me to homecoming!!! This is what I saw when I walked into my room after mutual one night. =] Pretty huh? I could tell the handwriting from across the room. We had been at the ER for mutual but my friend had told me that he had asked me so my brain wasn't really at the hospital. I had no idea who was asking me.

He got me a flawless white rose. Of which I took lots of pictures. =] It is [/was because it is now hanging from my roof drying] sooooooooo perfect and simple and gorgeous.

This is the note he left. Story behind it but it's a tad long. Someday I will get it up here. It was like a scene from a movie though, so pretyt much perfect. We can beat perfect though.

And this is what I did to his room . I hung blue streamers all over and threw blue and silver kisses all over to look like rain. =] Meagan came with me and took the picture.

Here is the poem I left on his bed:
Dancing with you in the rain
Made me think nothing could be better
But into my room you came
And you left me a little letter
Of course I’ll go to homecoming with you
You can practice here until that night
It isn’t like the rain, that’s true
But we can top that, right?
Yay!!! So that's my homecoming experience so far. I have my dress; it's navy blue and we have to add straps =/ but it's pretty. I cannot find shoes for the life of me and I still have to go get his boutinere [sp?]. Oh well. It's gonna be great!!!!! =]
No comments:
Post a Comment