11.02.2008

Homecoming Dance 10.11.08

I got asked to homecoming, as shown in an earlier post, by my best friend Taylor. Of course, I've got pictures. We had a blast! We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and they have the best rolls. Taylor was a crack-up as always. =] Then we went to Heritage Park and played around for awhile until the dance started. I was so stunned by some of the dancing - images I don't want to see again. We danced and talked. Taylor was getting attacked by girls every couple minutes because he doesn't go to my school anymore and EVERYONE loves Taylor. Then we stepped outside for some fresh air and when we came back in, all the LDS kids were gone - no more buffer zone. So, like good kids, we went to the stake dance. Oh yes. =] And that was fun. All my stake leaders oooooed at my dress and we danced around for a little bit until we decided to get out before the rush of everyone getting out of the building. He dropped me off and I went inside, a very happy, tired girl. It was a great night.


Us in front of my house with the dead roses. Haha.

The ground ate my heels. They are so pretty. Clear with silver gemmed flowers.

Us at the park. It was dark and cold. My shawl did nothing.


Being silly. It's just me and Taylor.


Again, silly. He manages to look cute while I just look dumb. Oh boy.


Had to do this one. =] Turned out semi-cute of me. Silly of him. I wouldn't want anything different.


Playing with my shawl.


Becca and Justin. Our double.


=] Taylor boy!

He thinks he is imitating me when I get tickled. Not so! He wouldn't know since he is the one that tickles me, always from behind. Besides, I don't look like that whether he can see or not. =]


Cute one of us, I think. Funny light in the background.

I was cold, he was warm. There's the picture.

Becca was being bad so we locked her in the car. =]

So that's my fabulous first dance. I won't forget it, that's for sure. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mostly your shawl did nothing cos its not a shawl its a stole. or a wrap. and it's made of chiffon which is basically really small slik netting. so.

does tay go to rocky now?