1.02.2009

2009

Whew.
I can't believe 2008 is over. Shouldn't we have flying cars by now? And cool space jumper suits? Shouldn't I have a better fashion sense and finally figured out how to read minds? Oh well.
So I figured I would do a year in review. With pictures, duh.
Breaking Dawn party at Barnes and Nobles. Whoot!!!

My first date. =] Quinn is like my brother so it was really fun and easy-going. We went to an arena football game with out other friend, Spencer, and his date. Soooooo much fun. Except both my parents were in the arena. Weird....

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I got to go to Disneyland over Spring Break. Oh my gosh. Best Trip EVER!!!!!


Our EFY group. Love them!

EFY, Rexburg with my best friend, Carley. This is our formal. Oh gosh we had fun. There is so much to tell. I love this girl. She's the best friend anyone could ask for. EFY was so spiritual and fun. As always. Just a little distracting with our councilor. Whew. =]


Ellensburg. And those shirts are sooooo comfy. I LOVE mine!! It's got holes and I've only had it like two months. Ellensburg was such a fun trip. I got to know some people a lot better. =] And I got to sing in an amazing hall. What more could I ask for?
I took this picture in my grandma's garden early in the spring. Around spring break? It was when I first started being interested in photography. Wow. It seems like so much longer than that....

Homecoming game. Me and my pretty much sister Emily. We won. Duh. Boring game but we had fun. It was soooooooo cold though. Brrrr

Homecoming. My first school dance. Taylor has better pictures but my computer was stupid and deleted them so this is the most decent I have. We had a blast. Dancing and hanging out. =] Who can ask for a better date then your best friend?

My first 5K. I did it because Cooper went somewhere with Dad that day so I filled in, even though we are opposites physically. It was fun, I grudgingly admit. Blech.

Sunrise from the hot air balloon. Mmmmmmm. So wonderful!

Oh this is my hot air ballooning trip! That has been one of my dreams - to go hot air ballooning. Ever since I was little, sitting in my grandma's kitchen, watching the balloons go up in the valley while I ate my cereal. I wanted to go so bad. And for my friend's sweet sixteen. It was awesome!



Haha. This was before meagan left for college. We had a girls night and we got a little bored and a little hyper.
This would be me and Taylor, soul searching because we didn't know what else to do. And we didn't want to be at home =] We went everywhere and took pictures and had fun and were crazy. Typical us stuff.

I just smile at this picture. It's Taylor's hands with a heart shaped leaf.

Ooooooooooo! Sadie's. Well, Becca and Taylor were supposed to go to Sadie's but instead they picked me up and we went to the park by the river to take pictures, saw HSM3, ate Panda [yum!], and went to the Priest Laurel Stake Dance, where I danced with the most amazing boy ever!!! He's like... perfect. Amazing!

Ah Pasco!!! We're going again this year but i'm in a new choir and half my girls aren't there anymore! They go to another school that just opened this year. We had such a blast that trip. Lexi shaving her legs in the sink was a definate highlight. And we performed with Fortis which was awesome.


Oh my trip with mom to Tuacahn. It was amazing. I just love going to plays. I want to go every summer but we'll see.


This is when we went as a ward to the Twins Falls Open House. It is such a beautiful temple. I love the temple so much and am sooooo excited to be able to go more often. This is our family, minus Daddy at Shoshone Falls. BEAUTIFUL!!

My sweet sixteen group. I had a party at home but I actually spent my birthday in Park City for my brother's lacrosse tournament. And my extended family threw me a party because they live down in Utah. They were so nice. I love my friends!!!


So there is my year in review, kinda. I better go to bed. Mom and Dad keep checking to see if I'm off yet.
Adios!
ps. I'm taking French online now. Cool huh? =]

No comments: