8.31.2009
Senior? What?
Today I started my senior year of high school, which is a rather bizzare thought. I still felt like a junior all day. And now we are on block, which is ridiculous. Everyone's schedules are all messed up but I'm totally lucky because mine worked out. I'm in LOVE with Sonous. Music is such a wonderful release for me. Creative writing is another class that totally fuels what I love to do. If I had photography, I would be completely set, but I don't. Sad. AP English is gonna be superb. I love Ms. Taylor, love English, love my class. Perfect. I'm nervous for tomorrow because I have three AP classes in a row. Eeek! Sigh. I just don't really know what this year has in store. Summer has been so great and although I feel like I'm not grown up, I kinda feel ready for this now. All is well. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment