9.07.2009

Day Eight: Wining
















BYU [my future school] won, beat number 3 ranked Oklahoma. Hahaha! Awesome! BSU beat Oregon. Again. AWESOME!!!! :]

Today, me and the family went fishing. I got totally sun burnt :( No fun. I basically did homework because I don't like fish. And that is basically a sin in my family. :/ Bummer. Scout had fun though. She LOVES swimming and she just swam the entire time. Everest got in once water which is and got out as quick as he could. Hahaha silly dog. He hates ridiculous because he is a golden retriever and poodle mix. Whatever. Ava caught a bluegill and exclaimed "Daddy! Daddy is this a rare fish?!" She's quite the entertaining little one.

Then we went and saw the second Night At The Museum. I really enjoyed it actually. :] I'd suggest it.

Anyway, that was today. School tomorrow. Blech. Night!
Oh, ps. There's a picture of my room all painted :}

No comments: