Well I haven't actually blogged in like... forever! So here it goes, a spilling of the events in my life.
I wanted to start off by saying a big congratulations to my two cousins, Nina and Molly, who are both pregnant. That must be so fun. I'm excited to see your new little ones; we love them tons! Love you too!
Lately nothing new has really happened. I'm just trying to get through the end of the school year without completely collapsing. I was sick from Wednesday on and on Friday I finally just stayed home and recooperated. I'm just stressing about everything. Surprise suprise. I've got a big biology project coming up and I'm so nervous to present it. Eeek! It's on the brain and I need a good grade since my teacher hates me and I currently have a c. Don't worry; Mum knows. Ah... what else with school? Oh! We have this 320 point poetry book due Friday that I'm completely freaking about. I mean, it's 320 points. Come on! But I really like poetry and scarpbooking so I think I'll do just fine. History is was good. It always is. My teacher, Mrs. Chumbley, is positively AMAZING!!!! I love her class. Math is hard and I have no idea what I'm doing. As usual. Seminary is wonderful. =] And choir... Oh choir. We have our end-of-the-year concert on Thursday and we are sooooooooooooooo not ready. Yet. I'm nervous but sooooooooooooo excited!!!! By the way, I got into the advanced women's ensamble, Bella Voce as a 2nd alto. So yay! So that's school.
Social? Yeah right, I'm not very social. Saturday night and I'm sitting here blogging. Wonderful social life. But my best friend moves back home in 5 days!!!! I'm so excited. I miss him sooooooo much! My birthday is soon and I can date!!! Only a couple weeks!!! Basically I'm gonna be the only one left of my groupd of friends at Eagle High next year because everyone is going to or transferrring to Rocky Mountain. Whatever. I can stand by myself. Somewhat. Truth is I'm scared to death. I guess I'll see what happens. I might just become a tomboy like I was in middle school and hang with Josh, Darren, and all those other guys. Who knows? I guess I already have my Homecoming date lined up for next year though. Ryan said he could come back from college and take me. Sweet huh?
My writing isn't going so well right now. I'm kinda stumped in all my stories and I've had no inspiration lately so I've taken to photography. I'm not very good yet but I'm getting there. My cousin Nina is good. I love looking at her photoblog. So I'll send ya off with a photo I took.
Adios!

P.S. That's our baby grand.
No comments:
Post a Comment