So last night I went to the Sweethearts Ball. I asked my good friend Bryce and we had a blast.
We had our day date at Krysta's. We ate breakfast and played games, including hide-n-go-seek. It was a blast. After a few hours we kicked the boys out and got ready.
At about five, Bryce came and picked me up. We got Holly and Joel and proceeded to my parent's store where we had dinner. It was soooo yummy!!! Then we went to the dance down at BSU. It was so hot and everyone was grinding which was gross. But we danced and talked to people and got our picture taken for the yearbook. It was really fun. We left early to go to Iceburg for shakes and the owner was sooooo nice to stay open later for us. =]
So that was sweethearts for me. I had a blast! I owe a lot of it to such a great date. Thanks Bryce!
Bryce. Need I say more?








No comments:
Post a Comment