3.25.2009

Life As I Know It

It's been awhile since I've written. Like a month. I'm terrible, I know.

Nothing totally exciting has happened. It's Spring Break now. Pretty much it sucks because it's raining and I wish it was sunny. I miss the California sun. And the beach. And Taylor is in Wyoming so life is pretty dull. I'm studying a lot because AP tests are coming up and I'm very determined to get a good score. Plus, I need a good grade in the class. My stupid English teacher assigned a project and the reading of two dumb books for over break. We are leaving tomorrow to go see Grandma and Grandpa so my playing is cut short. Fun, huh? I guess I'm just in a bad mood right now and I'mi being spoiled.

These are some pictures from when Becca, Taylor, and I were playing.




Taylor wanted waffles....


We're cute huh?
"Can you both be cute at the same time please?"
Hahaha nope!
We're in soooo much trouble for senior pictures. =]

My favorite
Our shop has been open for two months now. Whoo! And I've been working there more and more. Ick. But I think it's fun most of the time. I'm getting to meet a lot of new people which is way exciting.
I registered to be a senior and that was scary. I shouldn't be a senior next year. =/
I dunno what else to say. I'm writing a new book but I probably won't finish it, just like I never finish any of them. Choir is going great. We got a Superior at DIII which was awesome. We've finally caught Sonous and that is satisfying. =] I love singing so much. It's my favorite. I'm taking my friend Megan's senior pictures. I'm excited.

Gotta go now but that's my life kinda right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait taylor wanted waffles so he made them...out of his head?

Alexis said...

Well he tried, then we reminded him that waffle mix was a better option.