Girls' Camp this year was a blast! We did so many fun things: archery, boating, bread-making, fishing, photography, an awesome hike and so much more. I was so worn out by the time I got home. We'd stay up late, get up, go go go until we couldn't and go to our tents to talk until late. For three nights, that was our schedule. Well, YCls went up a night early but to Gigi's cabin. It's not camping. Not even. It's like something people who don't camp would go pay to stay in to say they went camping. I had so much fun. I'm sad that indead it is my last year but it was the best so I can't complain. When we were doing archery, I put my hand by my lip and hit my lip into my teeth and split my lip. It's not completely healed. And I got burnt but I'm a shade darker now. Whoot! Hmmmm I'm so tired. But camp was so fun!

Tori's archery



The crazy obsticle course that was a blast.

Our ward.

Kristina. Pretty much my sister.

Melanie and Mary =]

Carly and bubbles

Pretty flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment