Hell isn't so bad if you get to take an angel with you.
You can't tell by looking at a frog how high it will jump
Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when enveryone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
And I could tell you his favorite color's green He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth His sister's beautiful, he has his daddy's eyes And if you ask me if I love him... I'd lie
Don't wait for the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain.
The point is, we can't help who we fall in love with...
When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
They didn't agree on much. In fact, the rarely agreed on amything; they fought all the time and the challenged each other every day. But in spite of their differences, they had one important thing in common. Thery were crazy about each other.
The only block are mental. You just have to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment