4.01.2008

Someday...

This feeling... I know when it happens. Characters talk in my head. Scene ideas run amok. I don't talk. I can't focus. I daydream like mad. I'm not mentally present. It's what my friend's call writer's brain and I am currently in that state. My thoughts are fleeting.
So we started evolution in Biology yesterday. Pretty sure I'm just going to ignore it. That's what Mum said. Learn it so I can defend my point. Geeze. We are SO not decended from monkeys. Look at Genesis 1:39. We are made in God's image. God has a body of flesh and bone as do we. I don't understand how others don't understand that but... this is the only way I know and I know it to be truth.
Have you ever dreamnt so far away from this world it hurt to know that it wasn't real? Ah, that's bad way to put it. I'm such a dreamer. Such a dreamer.
Thought that has been running through my head all day" [it's kinda self-righteous but...] someday someone will want me. I'm preparing the best I know how and someday someone will want me. Someday...
Ew. Math.
I read Cassius again today in English. It's kinda funny because Parker who is reading Brutus, I don't know if he and I could ever be friends like Cassius and Brutus. He kinda scares me.
Well, I really gotta do this evolution/Darwin stuff.
Duerme con los angeles. =]

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey! It was fun to see you and your family. I'm glad you had fun at Disneyland. Was it everything you expected?! :) You'll have to post pictures...
And by the way, I think we all dream that, one day we'll find that someone, and YOU will!!!