7.18.2008

First Date

So... I went on my first date a week ago tomorrow but I just got home from Girls' Camp so I couldn't really post about it.
I asked my friend Quinn to go to the Boise Burn game with me and afterwards we went to this really good scone place called Merritt's. Yum! The game was soooooo much fun. The Burn won so now we are in the playoffs! We split a cinnamon and sugar scone which was so good but it was just piled with butter. We doubled with Spencer and Cassie. Quinn was such a sweetie the whole night. I had such a blast!!! =]
Here's a picture that we took before we left. Yeah, I actually put on foundation and blush and stuff.

So, that's my first date. Lots of fun.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hey Alexis!! How fun!! I love your photos... great eye! I'm so glad you left a comment so I can look at your blogs now!

Anonymous said...

you're cute. remember when you liked him and told him while he was at track practice?