7.24.2008

Twin Falls Temple Trip


So yesterday, some of the youth and their families from our ward drove the two and a half hours down to Twin Falls to go to the temple open house. Of course, it was beautiful. The spirit inside the temple, even when it isn't dedicated, is so overpowering. I was fortunate enough to go to the Reno open house when I was nine but I didn't remember much. This time I remember almost everything. The windows are sooo pretty with this cut glass in flowers and just - ah! Gorgeous. Sister Bailey announced we could walk past the bride's dressing room and Sister Yorgason who is one of my young women's leaders that I simply just adore, winked at me and smiled. Oh gosh. I just started dating! I am so not thinking about that right now. But it was still kinda funny. My favorite was the sealing room. I got to take my little sister Ava with me. And there are mirrors in the rooms that go on forever. Well Sister Bailey told us to look into the mirrors as we left. Ava couldn't see so I lifted her up and we stood there, looking into forever in these mirrors. It was one of the neatest experiences. I am so overly happy that families are together forever and that I am sealed to my family.
Well, gotta go! My macaroni is cooking. =]

No comments: