Here are my pictures. I'll explain as I go.
This is me after the party with my glitter and bite marks. Grrr...
Close up of bite. They were painting them at the party. Way fun. And they blew glitter on my face to look like a vampire. Yay!
Morgan and Teresea were WAY stoked. =]
My Edward Cullen my friends made me for my birthday. Red tie,red rose. =] And my red shoes.
Being silly while waiting for my number to be called.
The lady laughed when I asked if i could get a picture of her. She laughed really hard. Good picture huh?
BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right after I got my bite marks.
Becca got a frappacino which was way good and we waited in line for forever. AHHHH!!!!
Me being sad that Becca doesn't like Edward. Jacob fans. Psh!
Becca really started bleeding. Oh goodness! Good thing I'm not really a vampire. =]
Yay being silly and crazy and bored. Yay!!! We wished for Taylor James like the WHOLE time we were there. =[
Pretty balloons. Soooooooo much better then the lame Border's ones.
Me adn Edward when we first got there. I took pictures of everything.
$5 chocolate bar with Twilight wrapper. Wanted one. Bad. But it was so expensive!
My wrist band number for when i would get my book. I was the 321 person to get Breaking Dawn. =]
STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! Becca was upset because they didnt' have Jacobd stickers . Bummer.
Basically I had a freaking blast. And love the book!!!
2 comments:
i got the book free at the library because i entered the fanfic on hard-core sm fans "the cold hard truth" so i didnt go to the release party because I WON. call me we should talk.
You went to a party with out me??? Haha Jk. I bet it was fun!
Post a Comment