Life really likes to let me stand up, get confident and feel good and then push me on my butt and laugh in my face. Anyone else ever feel like that? I hate it.
School starts soon. I really am not excited. Normally I love the start of school but this year.... ugh... I have most of my stuff and I got some cute new shorts [blue, white and cream plaid] and my composition books and my binders and id card and pencils. Ya know, the basics. I just... I wanted different teachers and didn't get any of them. Oh well. AND!!! My AP History book isn't coming. I'm so screwed. Plus, this year is going to kick my butt. *sigh*
Anywho... I took pictures of two of my best friends yesterday and it was way fun! They are on my photoblog aka me and Taylor's blog. Go look and comment.
Well, I gotta go. Have a fabulous day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment