So, Becca turned sixteen today and I thought I would put up pictures of her and makes comments and stuff. Happy birthday girlie!!!




Pretty girlie. Becca and I have known each other since freshman year. Funny how we met each other. I was friends with her boyfriend and she got the guy I liked to talk to her. I thought she was annoying and she didn't ever think we would become friends. But somehow fate shoved us together enough times that it was inevitable that we would wind up friends. Some of my best memories are with her and Taylor. I couldn't ask for better friends. Becca is crazy, that is for sure. She is rebellious and hyper and loves her firends more than air. I think we balance each other out rather well actually. =] She has helped me through endless guy problems and other problems too. Becca Lee, happy birthday. Love ya!
1 comment:
I love you too Allie Mae! <3
Post a Comment